Wednesday, October 20, 2010

0.09/ 211010

i'm not feeling well tonight.
suddenly i feel sad and 'mellow' after i read a tweet from my friend (@Danielsutrisno):
"what will you do if you have a chance to turn back on your past?"

then my mind is going back to the time when my father still alive, around 2 years ago.
i miss him, really miss him. i've replied Daniel's tweet:
"meet my father, hug him tightly and wish he could take care of me again"

i envy much with my friends who still can feel a love from their father. they're so lucky! sometimes i wanna be hugged from daddy.. someone who can take care of me, i mean, really take care of me with the deepest of his heart,not only in his mouth..

but i haven't find someone who can replace my daddy's position.. pathetic.
oh geez, daddyyyyy when will you come to my dream? I need you,i'm lonely. hoaaahhh :'(

aarrrgghhh get away from me hey bad feeling!
let's change topic!
Did you ever try www.karaokeparty.com?
It's a website where you can sing all day looonggg. you'll get so much fun there!
just create an account and you can pick the song you like.
try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment