Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Chef Aimee Benoit

hello :D

here i am.. in my room, in front of my laptop, and there's baby kay beside me. yes she's an incredible baby -__- it's already 11.40pm and she havent sleep, oh girl.. she's playing with my ducky doll -i got it from my brother Tyo, well that's one of her favorite doll now-

anyway, randomly i wanna write something about my new hobby; cooking! i have to admit that this activity is sooooo muchhhh fun! wow i've finally found the interesting part of cooking :p :p but i couldnt cook the main course.. honestly, i prefer cook the dessert than the side dishes hohoho. it seems moreeee easy.. though i just can make something simple and practical, it's not a big deal. at least, i tried my best :D :D

i like to do an experiment and my siblings are the tester.
so far my favorite foods made by myself are:
1. Tuna Mayo Pangsit
2. Choco crepes
3. Rainbow Jelly
4. Macaroni cheese - actually this foods is not that yummy hahaha thats why i'm not sure to sell it at my campus but i love to eat it as my breakfast or brunch hahaha
5. my latest foods, Fried Banana Choco Melted! this is sooooo damn delicious! I swear!

I use chocolate for 2 of my foods. it's enough to describe how i love chocolateee especially dark choco :D and I wonder if there's people who dont like it. Fyi, a friend of mine (his name's Adi) is really really really doesnt like choco expect white choco. and he told me, he prefer to eats wasabi than choco. whattttttt??! what a weird man. hahaha. too much 'choco' on this paragraph i think lol

well, Maybe i'll give you the recipes and some photos of my 'simple' foods on this blog someday :))

talking about my life lately, hmmm it was complicated. but i wish everything's ok now. my assignments are almost done and i'm getting closer with this word 'DONE'.
Done for all. If i could put a tweet from @Damnitstrue:
"Sometimes we just have to forget about the nightmare and move on with the fairy tale"

i'm not saying my past is my nightmare but it also not my fairy tale.
And i'll always keep those memories with all the sweetness and bitterness :)

No comments:

Post a Comment