Sunday, October 3, 2010

hey boy

Hola!

no updates for a while, huh i'm kinda busy lately. those assignments want to kill me! but.. actually, not at all hahaha. in fact, that man's killing me softly. who's he? Kyu. yes, KYUHYUN SUJU.

oh gossshhh i'm back to those moments when i was in high school! i'm falling in love with an actress. damn! just like me and Mischa. but too bad, i even cant reach him. he's in south korea :'( and it's been about 2weeks since i knew him. and furthermore, i'm searching for all things about him. MV, varietyshow, pict, gossip, etc! god i'm getting crazzzzzyyyy :s :s i swear he's so damn cuteeeeeee! maybe it's too much but oh well i dont know what i have to say anymore. no words cant describe him lol.

anyway, super junior's gonna make a super show in spore on january. kyaaaaaaaa i wanna watch it for God's sake! but i know it's impossible.. the ticket is too expensive. 300sgd, hah? lalalaaaa lets make it a dream, not a reality -_-




KyuHyun Super Junior

beside that, i'm happy with my life now! i dont know why, but i feel like there's no any pain in myself. i'm laughing, smiling, and enjoying everythings. no, it's not my fake feelings, it's pure. so i just can hope there's no people who will ruin it. pleaseeee.. just let me alone like this, if you wanna make me happy. and i'll really really really appreciate it. i dont care if you want to stalking anything about me as long as you dont disturb me and back to my life. just go away and live your life.. i'll pray the best for you, hey boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment