Saturday, October 16, 2010

Mi wedding plan

Whoa! Im in the very good mood to write on my blog! cheers! ;D
By the way, what do you think about my new template? isn't it cute? I think it's simple but really colorful.. sooooo me.

at this time, i wanna talk about my wedding plan! hohoho I know it still so far but hey, every woman has her dream wedding day. I love to imagine, how great my wedding is...
And i'd like to share some of my dreams on this blog. follow me :)

Decoration:
Indoor. And no outdoor please.. it will make my guests in trouble for sure if it rains in that day.
So byebye garden party, beach party or something like that. though i know it's moreeee romantic if I could throw a party in the garden or beach.. with candles in everywhere.
How about yacht? it'd be perfect,right? But hellooo.. it doesnt make sense -_- waste my money. lol. I think I will use a ballroom hotel for my party.



Wedding dress:
I like a simple wedding dress. My body's curvy, so i wont wear a 'too much' dress. Just an A-line white dress.



Wedding cake:
4 layers it's enough just for the wedding cake. actually i dont really like vanilla flavor, but for the wedding cake, choco flavor it's kind of weird and looks not 'pretty'. hahaha. this is it..



Wedding invitation:
Simple invitation is my favorite. didn't get the point of: why do people make an 'awesome' invitation? i mean, those invitations will be in the trash at the end. oh geez.



well, these are my wedding plan! I know, my wedding dress is doesnt match with the decor. cause the decoration looks so javanese and the dress's modern. i dont care.. people have a freedom to express their imagination hahaha. Hopefully, my dreams will come true someday. I wish that special day would be the greatest day in my life with someone that i love. who will be my husband.. someone to share my life with.. forever.

So, what's your wedding plan girls? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment