Thursday, January 5, 2012

THANKYOU 2011 :-)

5 Jan 2012.

Hello aimeebenoit! WOW it's been a year ago since i wrote on this blog. Can believe it :o there are sooooo many things happened in 2011. hduihdewiudwcxcscx where's should i start??
Im gonna make it easier by writing the timeline each month along 2011 :-)

2011

January -- Supershow3 and short holiday in Singapore. Unforgettable experiences where that was my first time met Cho Kyuhyun and also went to Singapore.

with Indah and Nella

Cho Kyuhyun in front of my eyes!!!

Universal Studio with brothers

Shreck and Viona

Merlion

Clarke Quay with Nisa and Indah

February -- Psychorhythm w/ SM*SH as the guest star and i had to admit that Morgan is sooo handsome in person.

Morgan Oey. LOL!

March -- 1st internship at Schneider Electric Indonesia. I met lots of kind people. That was great! This month I also watched 2pm mini concert in Jakarta FOR FREE! What a lifeee <333

Schneider Electric

Schneider Team- Ticul, Indri, Sessa, Mbak Chici on Ticul's birthday

April -- MY BIRTHDAY! sweet surprise from bestfriend~ :D ohya, my lovely niece Kanaya Allisya Yuza also had her 1st birthday on 4th April XD

From: my besties ^^

May -- I dont remember what was happened this month but Im sure it's priceless :)

June -- 2nd chances watching Super Junior mini concert in Jakarta!!! the best thing is, no need money for that! I got it free from Archie Wirija! SO HAPPY! Kyuhyun Oppa saranghae

July -- My internship at Schneider was finish. SAD! :'( But my friends and even my boss made the sweetest surpriseee by giving me a scrapbook with farewell notes from them. They also gave me a glass and photo frame. Touched. Indeed :') thankyouuu schneider team!

Thankyouuu Schneider :'))

Bytheway, I went to Nangor and visited Trans Studio Bdg with Rian. Wow the place is awesomeeeee XD

August -- Pressure month. New semester, THESIS. and this year was the worst idul fitri. There were no family around me cause the difference date of sholat ied. S*cks.

September -- busy with thesis and a project.

October --still busy with thesis and a project.

November -- mixed feelings. Good thing: I watched 2PM HANDS UP TOUR ASIA 2011 FOR FREE (again) even i could get to the backstage. I met taecyeon and junsu in person. Face to face with Junsu (I was just standing speechless at that time. Stupid. I knowbye). Also handshakes with Junsu, Chansung, and Wooyoung during the concert. Lalalalalalaaaa~~~~ :D :D
Bad thing: CNBLUE cancelled Bluestorm in Jakarta.

December -- End of the various experiences in 2011 :) Thank GOD for all that you gave to me. I couldnt ask for more... You're the BEST MY LORD. Thankyou so much :-) I closed my year with dinner fancy at Nisa's apt in Sudirman Park with Nisa, Bunga, & Sarah. That was cool and sweet. Hopefully someday there's a man who will proposed me in that way... candle light dinner with flower. hihihi XD

THERE'S ONE MORE. THE BEST GIFT TO START 2012!
4th January, my 2nd nephew, Kay's brother was born! :D :D I'm so happyyyy. My family member is complete.. one niece and one nephew. His name is Keandra Azfaro Yuza. Cute, right? He's still at the hospital and I cant wait to hug him.

Kay & her brother

Anyway, I'm going to watch SUPERSHOW4 SINGAPORE on februaryy! wish me luck!!

2012. please be good to me :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment